Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

Damaged/Lost/Formatted/Deleted/Corrupted Images Recovery


Images/Photos Indicate Wonderful Life

I love cute images and have the habit of connecting interesting images, I also love travelling and taking many photos. I do believe some of you also have this hobby. However, have you ever faced all the images gone due to the accident delete or format? Yes, I did deleted all photos permanently that stored in my digital camera by accident. It is driving me up the wall. All the images/photos mean my precious memory and I really cannot stand this change. 

Data Recovery Software Made the Work

Once experienced that, I got to know many data recovery tips as well as utilities for images/photo recovering. They are capable of salvaging deleted files from hard drives, floppy disks, zip drives, external hard drive, USB flash drives, digital camera cards and much more. They possess smart-scan technology which could quickly locate and restore deleted files.

I am running Windows at home and work, I searched and tested the windows data recovery software, after comparing them, I finally used Wondershare Photo Recovery for Windows, I have to say, it is really good one especially used for recovering damaged/lost/formatted/deleted/corrupted images photos, it will find and fully restore all our precious image, video and audio files from many storage devices. Recover files from our digital camera, memory card, USB drive, hard drive and other storage devices with a few clicks.

How to Recover Photos/Images on Mac or Mac-based Storage Devices?

I am an Apple fan (Although I have no Mac computer, :)), I borrowed my brother’s  Mac computer, because I am interested in finding out a reliable Mac data recovery tool for recovering data on Mac or Mac-based storage devices. There are many data recovery tool for Mac and I was confused, after connecting users’ reviews and trying myself, I found a pretty good one from Softtote, Softtote Mac Photo Recovery, it can effectively recover and rescue corrupted or lost data from damaged, unreadable, or defective disks. What’s more, it also supports all kinds of damage situations and all file types on Mac.

Last but not the least, I noticed Softtote free data recovery solution for Mac, different from other free data recovery, it has no size limitation on recovering. The only difference between paid edition and free edition is the file type’s support. Former one support 500+ file types and the later free one only supports bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files from Mac or Mac-based internal/external hard drive. The bmp, jpg and png are common used photo formats so this free software also could be regarded as preferred professional free photo recovery software on Mac.

No comments:

Post a Comment